Join Our Team Of World Wide Professionals!
BECOME A CERTIFIED KETTLEBELL INSTRUCTOR.
ENROLL HERE TODAY!
|MAR 25/26||HONG KONG||FULL|
|JUN 24/25||LEVEL 2||REGISTER|
More than just a kettlebell seminar, this program will introduce you to some of the most powerful training and teaching concepts guaranteed to change how you and your clients look at fitness.
Known around the world as the number one choice for:
- Fitness professionals
- Fire & Rescue
- Swat, FBI & Law Enforcement
RECOGNIZED CEC PROVIDER FOR NCSF 8CEC, CAN FIT PRO 4CEC, BCRPA 13CEC, PTA GLOBAL 14, NASM 1.4
Agatsu Kettlebell is the only Canadian program to be adopted globally in countless gyms, physio clinics and martial art clubs.
What You Will Learn:
- Classic and non traditional kettlebell exercises: Swings, Press, Clean, Snatch, Windmill, Turkish Get Up, Jerk & more.
- How to properly assess and address if your client is ready to use kettlebells and what are the best exercises to start with.
- The difference between High Tension vs High Volume Training. When and how it is best to implement this type of training with your clients.
- Develop a deep understanding of each kettlebell technique and the variations to each exercise. You will build up a big tool box of supplementals in order to feel confident when training a raw beginner or a seasoned athlete.
- Introduction to joint mobility theory, joint preparation and training for injury mitigation. After all great training should make life’s demands easier, not leave you feeling depleted and destroyed.
- Discover how to program creative kettlebell workouts that will challenge your clients in group or private sessions.
- Explore the fundamentals of Kettlebell Sport training and it’s applications for fitness.
- Marketing workshop. We will show you how to market your current and new skills to potential clients as well as powerful tools for retaining current ones.
Instructor courses are hands on. All participants are expected to train, demo and teach the fundamentals. Each weekend course is approx 16hrs. This is NOT a pay for diploma. You must earn your certification. See testing requirements here.
Who Is This Course For?
- Trainers, coaches and fitness enthusiasts who want to improve their personal skills and their ability to train others.
- Any athlete who is serious about improving their physical conditioning.
- Many non trainers attend Agatsu courses for their own personal development. If you are taking the course to improve your personal knowledge and do not wish to be certified you may participate without testing.
Our Promise To You:
We want you to succeed and are here for support. Anyone who does not pass an Agatsu instructor course may within one year attempt the same course free of charge.
Most kettlebell courses out there teach one dimensional bootcamp style training. Their participants are taught to endure physical and mental challenges rather than learning how to properly access, address, perform and teach the fundamentals.
Walking away with bruises and torn hands is not a badge of honour. It actually means you are not performing the techniques properly. It is a huge waste of money.
If you want to be successful in the fitness industry, you will need to lead by example, be of service and get your clients the results they deserve.
If you’re ready to make a difference register today.