Senior Mobility and Movement Instructor
Sarah has been training people of all kinds, in both therapeutic and athletic capacities, for nearly 20 years. Her career has given her the opportunity to train with a variety of different modalities.
With a start in Physical Therapy (incorporating pediatrics, neuro rehab, and outpatient orthopedic PT), she learned to blend traditional rehab principles with the flexibility and fluidity needed for recovery and performance, eventually utilizing barbells, kettlebells, yoga, circus, CrossFit, maces/clubs, calisthenics/bodyweight, and more. Sarah is a powerhouse of movement tricks and information.
- Agatsu Level 2 Kettlebell coach
- Crossfit Level 1 Trainer
- USAW Level 1 Sports Performance Coach
- Functional Range Conditioning Mobility specialist
- Yoga Teacher 500 Hour (Yoga Australia)
- Certified Pilates Instructor (APA)
- NASM Personal Trainer
- NASM CES