Lower Body-you will learn:
- Progressions to developing a rock bottom squat, below 90 degrees. Squatting deep is not out of reach if you know what is topping you from getting there. Learn how to safely and effectively take the Squat apart and built it from the ground up for any client.
- Why you should be complementing your Squat training with Dead Lifts and how to safely perform many excellent variations of this great exercise.
- Why single leg strength training is a must. Explore lunges, Hawaiian Squat, Pistols, Split Squats, Cossack and other single leg variations and how they correct muscle imbalances and help you gain greater control and strength in sports and weight training.
- How, why, when and where should you use Joint Mobility in your training? Explore the fundamentals of joint mobility and joint preparation training and the essential roles they play in warm-up and injury mitigation.
- Bullet proof your lower body. Stop hurting yourself in training and start building a stronger more resilient body. Learn how to safely and incrementally train in positions of disadvantage to gain greater stability within your joints.
- Work on specific exercises and flow drills to aid the lower back, hips, knees ankles and feet to gain greater range of motion and help relieve joint pain.
- Build on progressions to basic rolling, falling, jumping and balance exercises without the use of your upper body.
- Understand and create a sound pre-workout joint mobility and joint preparation warm up, as well as develop a post training stretching and self-massage practice.
- Develop programming for individual clients as well as class settings.
- To help you take notes and organize the large amount of material we suggest that you purchase a copy of the e-book located in our store.
In order to maintain the high standards that our certifications have become associated
with, re-certification is mandatory every 2 years. Fee to re-certify is $250
*Registration is a reservation and guarantee of your place at a course.
There are no refunds or transfers for a reserved spot. In the event that a workshop is canceled for some unforeseen reason, we will refund all registrations.