What You Will Learn:
- Classic and non classical Light Club exercises such as Swings, Mills, Casts, Windmills, Poi and more will be covered in great detail along with other essential techniques.
- Develop a deep understanding of Light Club basics and their variations. Multiple variations and their uses will be explored for every exercise, as well as supplemental drills to help you and your clients identify and correct mobility and co-ordination issues.
- Joint mobility theory and preparation to help injury mitigation.
- Learn how to safely and incrementally scale exercises to suit the ability of a wide range of clients.
- Learn signature Agatsu Light Club Routines as well as how to develop your own.
- Discover how adding Light Clubs to your training can help you warm up quicker and more effectively.
- Learn how to use Indian Club training to develop sport specific qualities such as rotator cuff pre-hab and rehab, rotational power, grip strength, strength endurance, core stability and more.
- Better than an ebook we are including our online step by step module with video tutorials and breakdowns of each exercise.
- Follow along Joint Mobility and Light Club Routines to help you get started on developing your own.
- You will have access to this in-depth online training module for 2 years. In order to maintain the high quality standards of Agatsu Instructors world wide, we require you to re-certify after the 2 year mark.
- Light Clubs 1-2 lbs (You may be able to substitute different items for light clubs, contact us for ideas)
- If you need to purchase a pair you can do so here.
Registration is a guarantee of your reserved spot for an Agatsu seminar. Once you confirm your registration you are taking one of a limited number of spaces and as such there are no refunds or transfers in the event that you must cancel. If you are unable to attend you can sell your ticket to someone else.