What you will learn:
- Classic and non classical Indian Club exercises such as Swings, Mills, Large and Small Circles, Wrist Rolls,Casts, and more will be covered in great detail along with many other essential techniques.
- Techniques for light (2lbs) and heavy club training will be covered as well as the fundamentals of Mace training.
- Develop a deep understanding of India Club basics and their variations. Multiple variations and their uses will be explored for every exercise as well as supplemental to help you and your clients break through training plateaus.
- Joint Mobility theory and basics as a means of joint prep and injury prevention pre and post workout.
- Learn how to safely and incrementally scale exercises to suit the ability of a wide range of clients.
- Learn Agatsu Indian Club routines as well as how to develop your own.
- Discover how adding Indian Clubs to your training can help cut your warmup in as much as half the usual time.
- Learn how to use Indian Club training to develop sport specific qualities such as rotational power, grip strength, strength endurance, core stability and more.
Required equipment Mace, Light Clubs (You may be able to substitute different items for light clubs, contact us for ideas), Heavy Clubs (You will need at least one Heavy Club)
Registration is a guarantee of your reserved spot for an Agatsu seminar. Once you confirm your registration you are taking one of a limited number of spaces and as such there are no refunds or transfers in the event that you must cancel. If you are unable to attend you can sell your ticket to someone else.