If you love Kettlebell training then you will love Kettlebell Juggling!
Learn how to Flip, Spin, Catch and Release like a pro in no time.
The Agatsu program was designed to turn anyone from clumsy to comfortable in the shortest time possible.
Take a look the awesome moves you will learn and start your training today.
- Kettlebell Juggling safety
- The Power of ten
- Kettlebell Juggling Seminar Intro
- Two Hand Swing & Release
- Corrections for Two Hand Swing & Release
- One Hand Swing & Release
- Hot Potato
- Bottoms Up Toss
- Bottoms Up Clean & Hot Potato Combo
- Basic Two Hand Flip
- Basic Two Hand Flip (Part 2)
- Basic One Hand Flip
- Basic One Hand Flip (Part 2)
- Cross Body Single Flip
- Hammer Spins
- Corrections for problems with Hammer Spins
- Helicopter Spin
- Flip Flow (Workout # 1- Perform 3 to 5 sets)
- Around the Body Pass with a Spin Redirect
- Around the Body Redirect Uppercut Combo
- Behind the Back Flip
- Forearm Stall
- Forearm Stall With a Flip
- Flip Catch Pivot
- Clean it Up(Workout #2-Perform 3 to 5 sets)
- Follow Flow (Workout #3-Perform 3 to 5 sets)
- Baller Flow (Workout #4-Perform 3 to 5 sets)
**Includes four Kettlebell Juggling workouts.**